Materials & Technology
Each BOAGAZ fitting is made of high-quality brass and features a patented, double-seal safety system. The main seal is created when the screw fitting is tightened up to the end stop. During the tightening process, the first corrugation on the pipe, inside the fitting, is pressed and ground into a taper, creating a metal-metal seal. Each fitting also has an integrated, replaceable flat seal, where a second seal is created between metal and elastomer.
BOAGAZ fittings in sizes DN15 to DN32 are supplied with two half-shells. Fittings in sizes DN40 and DN50 are supplied with two half-rings instead of half-shells.
- system-tested for use with BOAGAS gas pipes
- natural and liquid gas, biogas, industrial gases
- indoor gas installations
- residential buildings, commerce, industry
- fire protection class B-s1-d0
- double seal safety system
- solid brass
- can be assembled without special tools
- extensive range of connectors and couplings
- replaceable flat seal
- assembly errors are not possible
- reduced consumption of resources: reusable fitting
- copper compression (coming soon)